Reserve Ad Space in the Spring 2024 Issue of American Craft Magazine
Thursday, December 14, 2023.
This issue will have additional circulation next March on-site at ACC's American Craft Made Baltimore / Marketplace 2024.
Please contact Joanne Smith, advertising sales manager, to reserve space or for additional information at [email protected].
Why Advertise in American Craft Magazine?
- Fifty percent of American Craft’s audience is in the top 10th percentile of disposable income (DataAxle overlay), and this audience acts on what they see in the magazine.
Actions taken after reading:
- 70% contacted or visited the website of an artist, gallery, or organization featured in the magazine.
- 67% followed up to learn more on an artist or topic.
- 50% attended a craft show, exhibition, or other event featured in the magazine.
- 27% purchased a work of art.
The Theme of Our Spring 2024 Issue is ritual
Craft fills our lives with meaning and purpose. We explore how—from a ceramic tea set to a handwoven hammock to an elegant wooden bathtub—it enhances rituals around food, play, and self-care. And we reveal how craft elevates ceremonies in different cultural traditions, including spiritual practices, weddings, and other community gatherings.
Special coverage categories: glass, museums, ceramics.
- The Art of Self Care — Made for contemplative “you time,” the handcrafted works in this feature article may include incense burners, candle holders, custom notebooks, tea sets, and a hardwood bathtub.
- Identifying Jewelry — The cultural significance and empowering effect of nameplate necklaces.
- Sculptural Candle Holders — To inspire readers who want to bring handcrafted warmth to their rooms in winter, we highlight several elegant candle holders.
- Ceremony and Celebration — The communal power of pipe organs, the woodshop, and paper piñatas.
- The Artist’s Way — Up-and-coming makers share the rituals that keep them inspired.
Ask about our digital advertising opportunities:
- Total email newsletter subscribers: 70,244
- Total social media audience reach: 86,400