Membership is about staying connected to craft—and helping it thrive.
Joining the American Craft Council comes with a full-year subscription to American Craft magazine and other member perks—as well as the pride of being a driving force behind our nonprofit programs. A range of levels makes it easy to increase the impact of your membership contribution.
Why You Should Join the American Craft Council
- One-year subscription to American Craft magazine
- Two free tickets to all of our in–person craft shows (returning in 2022!)
- First-look shopping at our online marketplaces
- Exclusive content, inspiring reads, special invites, and community updates in your inbox
What To Expect in American Craft Magazine
Our quarterly publication introduces you to the artists whose innovative handmade work is defining today’s vibrant craft movement. Its pages share their stories, shed light on their practices, and reveal the ways making shapes our contemporary lives. Don’t miss out on this essential content—join today to get a year's worth of beautifully designed issues sent to your home.
Content Designed To Inspire
- New + Noteworthy connects you to what’s happening now in the craft community and the artists and organizations who are making it happen.
- Feature Articles tease out craft’s vital role in shaping American life with a focus on people, processes, and materials.
- The Crafted Life highlights the voices of artists themselves, offering insight, advice, and experiences both in and out of the studio.
Membership and Tax-Deductibility
The American Craft Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, tax identification number 13-1566058, and the amount of your annual membership contribution less $35 (the value of the subscription) can be considered tax-deductible.
Questions about your membership? Please contact us at [email protected].
American Craft Council publishes American Craft magazine on a quarterly basis but reserves the right to change the number of issues in an annual term, including discontinuing any format and substituting and/or modifying the manner in which the subscription is distributed.