Enjoy a magazine subscription and other benefits while helping make our work possible.
Joining the American Craft Council comes with a full-year subscription to American Craft magazine and other member perks—as well as the pride of being a driving force behind our nonprofit programs. A range of levels makes it easy to increase the impact of your membership contribution.
Looking to renew your current membership?
Please use this form to renew using the member ID number found on your magazine issue or renewal notice.
Why You Should Join the American Craft Council
- Support for craft and its makers
- One-year subscription to American Craft magazine
- First look at online shopping at shop.craftcouncil.org
- Two complimentary tickets to our Baltimore marketplace in March and pre-shopping access to American Craft Fest St. Paul in June
- Discounts on selected craft books from Schiffer Publishing
- Access to discounted travel through our portal
- Insurance programs designed specifically for artists
- Access to The Craft Lab Workshop Series, focused on growing the business acumen of artists
- Online forums
- Discounts and opportunities as they arise
What To Expect in American Craft Magazine
Our quarterly publication introduces you to the artists whose innovative handmade work is defining today’s vibrant craft movement. Its pages share their stories, shed light on their practices, and reveal the ways making shapes our contemporary lives. Don’t miss out on this essential content—join today to get a year's worth of beautifully designed issues sent to your home.
Your publication is undervalued. It belongs in the Pantheon of Publications with The New Yorker, NatGeo, and Omni. At least one time per issue my mind is completely blown by the differently paradigmed makers. I like having my mind blown!
—Gina Phillips, Spruce Pine, North Carolina
Content Designed To Inspire
- New + Noteworthy connects you to what’s happening now in the craft community and the artists and organizations who are making it happen.
- Feature Articles explore craft’s people, processes, and materials—and illuminate craft's vital role in shaping American life.
- The Crafted Life highlights the voices of artists themselves, offering insight, advice, and experiences both in and out of the studio.
For questions regarding delivery of American Craft, including gifts of membership and address changes, please call (844) 653-3989 or email [email protected]
For other questions regarding your American Craft Council Membership, please call (612) 206-3100 or email [email protected]
American Craft Council publishes American Craft magazine on a quarterly basis but reserves the right to change the number of issues in an annual term, including discontinuing any format and substituting and/or modifying the manner in which the subscription is distributed.