Reserve Ad Space in the Winter 2024 Issue of American Craft Magazine
Thursday, September 28, 2023.
Why Advertise in American Craft Magazine?
- Fifty percent of American Craft’s audience is in the top 10th percentile of disposable income (DataAxle overlay), and this audience acts on what they see in the magazine.
Actions taken after reading:
- 70% contacted or visited the website of an artist, gallery, or organization featured in the magazine.
- 67% followed up to learn more on an artist or topic.
- 50% attended a craft show, exhibition, or other event featured in the magazine.
- 27% purchased a work of art.
The Theme of Our Winter 2024 Issue is Light
In this issue, we showcase objects that glow, handcrafted lighting, and craft fashioned from
lightweight materials. We explore a history of wool and jewelry that has lit up the big screen. And
we learn how craft illuminates our homes and can brighten our days. The issue includes special coverage of jewelry, lighting, and craft appraisals.
- Sculptural Lamps — Innovative, handcrafted lighting at a variety of price points.
- Jewelry — Profile of a jeweler who has won two Oscar awards for adornment design.
- Wool — A history of wool in America, work at a contemporary mill, modern wool accessories, and the colorful studio of a Northern weaver.
- Tea Cups — Delicate cups for cold winter days.
- New Orleans Craft — In our second installment of “The Scene,” we explore the craft in the Big Easy.
Ask about our digital advertising opportunities:
- Total email newsletter subscribers: 70,244
- Total social media audience reach: 86,400